Each time you level up in Sea of Stars, you’ll be presented with the ability to choose a bonus stat to give an extra boost for select attributes. It’s completely up to you where you’d like to allocate these bonus stat increases.
Every increase is critical in a game like Sea of Stars, as its turn-based nature can make even the smallest of enemies challenging. Strategy is key, which means extra stat increases can make the world of a difference.
Every Bonus Stat in Sea of Stars
For those unfamiliar with the bonus stats or just seeking a comprehensive list, we have that too. Take a look below at all of the bonus stats available in the game:
- Physical Attack – Improves the amount of damage you do to enemies on standard attacks
- Hit Points – Your health. Increases the amount of damage you can take
- Magic Defense – Lessens the amount of damage enemies inflict on you with magic-based attacks
- Mana Points – Increases the amount of MP you have, allowing you to cast spells quicker and more frequently without recharging
- Magic Attack – Improves the amount of damage you do to enemies on magic-based attacks
- Physical Defense – Lessens the amount of damage enemies inflict on you with physical-based attacks
Which Sea of Stars Bonus Stat Should You Choose?
Depending on what you need most, the choice of which bonus stat is best can be tricky. Additionally, only four of the above bonus stats will be available to choose after each level up, so it does vary. We recommend first looking at both Physical Attack and Hit Points, as both of these attributes are essential for combat. An extra boost to your health or damage isn’t something to look past for most people.
However, Mana Points is another strong contender for the best bonus stat. With characters like Zale, you want a lot of MP to use his solar-based attacks. Overall, the choice for bonus stats depends heavily on where your character currently is. If you have loads of HP, it might be best to focus on defense or attack.
Sea of Stars is available across Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam.