The Festive update for Disney Dreamlight Valley kicked off recently with a fair amount of new content for players to delve into. One of the notable additions of this update is the new festive-themed “A Home For The Holidays” quest. The primary objective of this seasonal challenge is to craft certain holiday-centric furnishings to decorate your home. Here’s how to complete the “A Home For The Holidays” quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley – A Home For The Holidays Quest Walkthrough
In order to complete A Home For the Holidays quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you’ll have to craft and place five festive items in your house.
Here’s the list of the holiday-centric furnishings along with their recipes:
- Classic Snowman: Snowball x10, Carrot x1, Fabric x2, Pebbles x3
- Haughty Snowman: 10 Snowballs, 1 Crystal, 2 Fabric, 2 Garnet
- Snow Lady: Snowball x10, Carrot x1, Fabric x2, Pebbles x3
- Snow Kid: Snowball x8, Carrot x1, Fabric x2, Pebbles x3
- Holiday Feast Chair: 5 Hardwood, 3 Fabric
- Holiday Feast Plate and Cutlery: 5 Clay, 1 Gold Ingot, 1 Fabric
- Kinara: 3 Softwood, 7 Soya
- Menorah: 1 Gold Ingot, 9 Soya
- Tree of Holiday Cheer: 15 Glass, 10 Fabric, 25 Sugarcane, 3 Topaz
- Yule Goat: 50 Wheat, 2 Fabric
When you craft any five items from the above list, all you need to do is place them in your home. It doesn’t matter which items or in which order you place them. As long as you’re using festive-themed items, you’re good to go. However, it’s worth noting that you must place the furnishings inside your home, not in the Plaza.
After successfully placing five-holiday items, the “A Home For The Holidays” quest will be marked as completed, and you’ll receive Winter Carpet for your efforts.
After completing this challenge, you can have a look at our Disney Dreamlight Valley guide to get the Festive Wrapping Paper to continue celebrating the season of giving.